Perform Diesel / Fresh Water bunkering which includes the following activities:
1. Assists vessel crew in hose connection without any delays
2. Accomplishes the Shore-Ship checklist and hands-over a copy to the vessel chief engineer
3. Upon acknowledgement of the checklist, advises the Panel Operator the current meter reading, then resets the meter.
4. Line-up bunkering and confirm with chief engineer if OK to start
5. Calls the Panel operator to start Pump
6. Upon start, monitors the integrity of the connection if free from leak and coordinates with the chief engineer is OK to increase the flow at the agreed rate, then the Panel Operator accordingly.
7. Well Knowledge of Bunkering Hose operation, Meter Calibration, Cargo berths s water dispensing points, Isolation of Diesel Lines for repair, maintaining of FW meter.
Secondary School or good knowledge of English with 2+ years experience in fuel industry (Age less than 35 yrs)